The International Conference on Micro Manufacturing (ICOMM) is the flagship event of I2M2 to promote and bring together people working in the area of micro-manufacturing and allied fields.
We would like to invite you to the 2nd World Congress on Micro and Nano Manufacturing (WCMNM) 2018, a joint conference of the 13th International Conference on MicroManufacturing (ICOMM2017), the Multi-Material Micro Manufacture (4M), and the International Forum on MicroManufacturing (IFMM) to be held on Sep 18-20, at Portoroz, Slovenia.
The Congress, organized by the International Institution for Micromanufacturing (I2M2), the 4M Association, and IFMM, is bringing together the worldwide community of micromanufacturing experts. This is the second time that the three major micromanufacturing conferences join together. This world congress is focused on the processes, equipment, and systems for fabricating miniature parts with nano/micro/meso-scale features.
- 1st WCMNM, March 2017, a joint conference of the 12th International Conference on MicroManufacturing (ICOMM), the 13th Multi-Material Micro Manufacture (4M), and the International Forum on MicroManufacturing, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- 11th ICOMM 2016, UC Irvine, CA, USA
- 10th ICOMM/4M 2015, Milan, Italy
- 9th ICOMM 2014, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 8th ICOMM 2013, University of Victoria, Canada
- 7th ICOMM 2012, Northwestern University, Evanston, USA
- 6th ICOMM 2011, Tokyo Denki University, Japan
- 5th ICOMM/4M 2010, University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
- 4th ICOMM/4M 2009, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (FTZ), Germany
- 3rd ICOMM 2008, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- 2nd ICOMM 2007, Clemson University, USA
- 1st ICOMM 2006, University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, USA