Publish Your ICOMM 2013 Paper in the Open Access Repository
The International Institution of MicroManufacturing (I2M2) has created a directory for ICOMM 2013 papers in the University of Wisconsin’s Open Access Repository.
Link to ICOMM 2013 open access repository:
You have the option of submitting your ICOMM 2013 paper(s) to this open access repository: papers will not be automatically placed in this repository. Having your paper(s) in this open access repository has the following benefits:
- You (the authors) retain the copyright to your work
- I.e., you can still submit your work to a journal
- Fast dissemination of the work worldwide
- The repository is full-text searchable
- The repository is indexed by Google, Google Scholar, and other specialty academic search engines
- The repository creates permanent, unbreakable URLs
- I.e., you can link to your ICOMM 2013 paper(s) from your personal website, CV, etc.
- Safe long-term archiving
If you wish to include your ICOMM 2013 paper(s) in the Open Access Repository then fill out the ICOMM2013_Open_Access_Repository_Submission_Form.pdf that can be found at the following link:
E-mail your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “ICOMM 2013” in the Subject. You do not need to attach the PDF or Word copy of your ICOMM 2013 paper.